VIP client manager
We're looking for a VIP client manager to join the team of our client - well-known international fintech company, specialised in trading, Forex, ETFs, cryptocurrencies etc.
The specialist will be responsible to work closely with potential leads and existing clients, by maintaining a nice and steady relationship with them via different social media channels and also Active search and attraction of VIP clients using the "cold search" and "cold outreach" methodologies.
The right candidate must have a great understanding of the flow of data around the financial markets, experience with social media channels, and proven track record of successful technical and fundamental analysis.
- Active search and attraction of VIP clients using the "cold search" and "cold outreach" methodologies.
- Built and maintain long lasting relationships with new potential clients and existing clients, offer them the best solution services, via different online channels e.g., WhatsApp, Telegram.
- Providing the best service to potential clients and existing clients as well as using and gaining feedback from them.
- Researching industry trends.
- Preparing presentations, online announcements via the channels, and webinars to attract potential group of clients and educate existing clients.
- Resolving and answering any questions asked by the client, if able to help or escalate it to the relevant department.
- Ensuring that the terms of a contract are adhered to by both your employer and clients.
- Understanding the need and targets of new leads and existing clients hence, helping them to achieve them.
- Degree in Economics, Business, or any other relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in a Client Relationship, Sales, Business Development, Customer Support role within the Forex industry.
- Native/Fluent in Russian and Uzbek is a must.
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent use of social media channels e.g., WhatsApp, Telegram.
- Experience in blogging and content creation.
- Good understanding of financial markets and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Self-motivated and high achiever.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Assistance with relocation to Uzbekistan.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company.
- Aggressive and competitive scheme for the payment of the bonus part of wages.
- Fun and friendly professional environment.
- Using leading technologies and modern practices.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Rapidly expanding global footprint.
Senior Consultant Marketing
The service is requested as part of the project above. Make an impact in our journey to become an agile, customer-centric, cross-functional and data-driven organization by shaping your part of our B2B Digital Transformation.
Deeply understand the Customer and ensure that the Voice of the Customer is incorporated across the whole E2E Customer Journey through direct, indirect and inferred customer feedback.
Help grow the business by including the Voice of the Customer across the whole Customer Journey to steer any cross-functional CX improvement, across Marketing, Sales and Service functions for all our B2B businesses and Regions
Background to the assignment
External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Voice of Customer experience in large multinationals (NPS, CSAT, CES, NSS)
- Strategic and pragmatic VoC approach design & implementation
- VoC Capability design and building
- Statistical VoC analysis & insights understanding
- Project Management and stakeholders management skills
Therefore, the external consultant is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Consult the project team on how to design best-in-class VoC methodology, strategic approach and measurements cross-channels and functions at Global, Regional, local and SBU level
- Incoprporating the Voice of the Customer across the whole Customer Journey through direct, indirect and inferred customer feedback in order to improve and steer overall CX, positively impacting NES
- Consult the project team on how to build the new Voice of Customer Capability in terms of:
- KPI framework
- Best practices across the end-to-end customer journey
- Consult the project team on how to shape, implement and continuously optimise the Voice of the Customer capability across all axes:
- Customer & Business
- Organization & Way-of-Working
- Technology & Data
- Set the stage to deliver a coherent E2E Digital Customer Experience across all of company’s channels by listening to customer needs and other Voice of the Customer insights as input to spark new ideas and CX improvements, working across all SBUs/Regions/Functions to maximize engagement and drive conversion and business growth
- Consult the project team on how to drive full adoption of the Voice of the Customer capability and standards across all SBUs, Markets and Functions
- Consult the project team on senior stakeholder management & vendor management
Brand promotion specialist on Amazon