A web based application that aims to help product development teams organize, analyze and structure their product features.
- 4+ years experience of UI/UX
- English - b2+
- Experience building SaaS products (not ecommerce, not blogs) and web design (not mobile design).
Specific tasks will be to create lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity designs that engineers will then build.
In addition, this person should be comfortable working in an Agile environment with standard Devops tools such as Jira, Figma and Slack.
We are looking for a Senior GIS expert.
English level at least B2
- Excellent knowledge of GIS algorithms
- Ability to estimate algorithm complexity
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Experience working with GIS software (QGIS, ArcGIS)
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy GIS Applications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous .NET experience
Looking for a C developer to work on the following projects:
1. Asymmetric handling support on probe;
2. Containerisation of existing data probe.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing commercial products in C;
- The ability to read someone else's code;
- Good knowledge of the DPDK library;
- Experience in developing high-performance packet processing systems;
- Knowledge of 3GPP protocols (data protocol - GTP, VoLTE - SIP/RTP) is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of the architecture and performance enhancement tools of the Kubernetes/Openshift network stack;
- Willingness to read documentation and standards in English;
- Understanding the principles of multithreaded programming, knowledge of basic synchronization tools, the Pthreads library;
- Linux experience - confident work in console mode in Linux, knowledge of the Linux network stack;
- Knowledge of Docker tools/Docker Compose, CMake, Git;
- The level of English is sufficient for a confident conversation on technical topics.
1 project: traffic reconciliation from multiple probes;
2 project: the migration an existing app, written in C to the cloud.
We are looking for a middle/senior iOS developer who knows both Objective-C and Swift.
He/she will need to merge the currently running POC with a previously released application (Target -C).
The goal is to create a single screen application that shows raw data from iPhone sensors (GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope).
This is expected to be a 2 week assignment with a possible extension.
Start date - as soon as possible
A Swiss and EU based FinTech Company with a Mission to bridge cryptocurrencies into traditional financial systems, to enable everyone to utilize the benefits of crypto as an integral asset class in financial management.
Company is searching for an experienced and dedicated CIO (Chief Information Officer) to lead and manage IT Development team (40+ people) and processes. A successful CIO should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the FinTech and Crypto/DLT industry.
To be successful, you will be highly analytical, and professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. This is the possibility of being a part of an amazing project, working with a highly experienced team and cutting-edge technology.
The ideal CIO should engage in the pursuit of company's international expansion, leading the development of the internal technology strategy for the Company and advising to the business on all matters related to the interface between the IT development department and the rest of the business.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT development department:
- delivers features planned in the product roadmap
- has all security tools, measures, and processes in place;
- runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Auditing existing IT infrastructure and assessing for any security risks
- Continuously assessing security vulnerabilities, assessing risks and implementing prevention measures and mitigating controls.
- Developing policies around security incidents and creating an Emergency Response Team to act as and when a security breach is looming or has happened.
- Monitoring of personal performance of engineers.
- Leading the hiring process within the department.
- Experience related to the FinTech industry (Retail Digital Banking, Crypto, Blockchain, Online trading with financial assets);
- 10+ years of technology experience with at least 5 years in a senior executive role in a combination of IT, information security, and risk management roles;
- A strong strategic and business mindset;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field;
- Solid business knowledge that ties the technology vision to YouHodler’s mission, performance, and financial goals;
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best development practices;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends;
- Development of applications for the global market;
- Software quality management;
- Ability to work and lead in a fast-changing dynamic environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with global/international operations;
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, agile, and interdisciplinary teams;
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services;
- Demonstrated ability to develop achievable and inspiring technology objectives and roadmaps;
- Demonstrated ability to focus organizations on these objectives and roadmaps;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with non-technology oriented employees and partners;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Proven experience with the corporate stack of programming languages and technologies, incl: node.js, react/react native, c#, .net.
- Fluent in English.