The service is requested as part of the project above. Make an impact in our journey to become an agile, customer-centric, cross-functional and data-driven organization by shaping your part of our B2B Digital Transformation.
Deeply understand the Customer and ensure that the Voice of the Customer is incorporated across the whole E2E Customer Journey through direct, indirect and inferred customer feedback.
Help grow the business by including the Voice of the Customer across the whole Customer Journey to steer any cross-functional CX improvement, across Marketing, Sales and Service functions for all our B2B businesses and Regions
Background to the assignment
External resources are needed as there is no internal staff with the required expertise in the following areas:
- Voice of Customer experience in large multinationals (NPS, CSAT, CES, NSS)
- Strategic and pragmatic VoC approach design & implementation
- VoC Capability design and building
- Statistical VoC analysis & insights understanding
- Project Management and stakeholders management skills
Therefore, the external consultant is in a unique position and performs significantly different tasks than the internal employees.
The scope of services includes the following tasks, which are independently performed by the external contractor:
- Consult the project team on how to design best-in-class VoC methodology, strategic approach and measurements cross-channels and functions at Global, Regional, local and SBU level
- Incoprporating the Voice of the Customer across the whole Customer Journey through direct, indirect and inferred customer feedback in order to improve and steer overall CX, positively impacting NES
- Consult the project team on how to build the new Voice of Customer Capability in terms of:
- KPI framework
- Best practices across the end-to-end customer journey
- Consult the project team on how to shape, implement and continuously optimise the Voice of the Customer capability across all axes:
- Customer & Business
- Organization & Way-of-Working
- Technology & Data
- Set the stage to deliver a coherent E2E Digital Customer Experience across all of company’s channels by listening to customer needs and other Voice of the Customer insights as input to spark new ideas and CX improvements, working across all SBUs/Regions/Functions to maximize engagement and drive conversion and business growth
- Consult the project team on how to drive full adoption of the Voice of the Customer capability and standards across all SBUs, Markets and Functions
- Consult the project team on senior stakeholder management & vendor management
FinTech platform that focused on crypto-backed lending with conversions, as well as high-yield saving accounts.
It's an EU-based company and an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.
The Team has strong and unique expertise in Commercial Finance and FX/CFD trading; creation of e-commerce and e-learning platforms, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. The team combines the wisdom and practices from the world of traditional finance with the start-up spirit of Digital industry.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager, to join our Marketing team, who is enthusiastic about crypto and the possibility of being a part of amazing project, doing some really nice stuff for the users.
The ideal Social Media Manager should be able to increase our brand awareness by having performance marketing approach, knowing how to create a content strategy and build the community around the project on social media platforms.
- Create the content strategy;
- Building online community;
- Analyzing engagement data;
- Researching social media trends;
- Identifying trends in customer interaction;
- Planning digital campaigns;
- Updating the team about relevant necessary changes in marketing activities;
- Setting social marketing KPIs and measuring a performance against it.
- Experience working in crypto / FinTech marketing;
- Really enthusiastic about building online community and doing hers/his dream job;
- Creative and proactive;
- Responsible and teammate;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task;
- High education degree;
- English level – Advanced (B2, C1).
- Office / hybrid / remote work;
- Super creative and friendly team;
- Insight into the most exciting market of the future;
- Fixed + Bonus salary (discussed individually with the candidate);
- 6 weeks of vacation per year.